12 June 2006

Monday

Monday! One week to go! what only one week? and sooooooo many things to do...
During the weekend I tried to read the Right to Play material (tones of pages), but ended many times in front of the TV instead… feeling of being overcharged. not because it was not possible to do it, but because of fears. So many changes and so many questions and doubts....
Do I fulfill their expectations? Where, when will I go to the field? Sportworks or Sporthealth? so much information, do I have to understand and know by heart all before the training? Furthermore, some of the information answers some of interview questions. I felt bad after the interview, now I feel ashamed!

Anyway, I finished the most important part of the lecture in train. Have now a better insight and idea what is waiting for me. Looking very much forward to the training! I definitely have decided well. I would not be able to do sitting in this office more than this last week. I do not have any motivation for example to get up in the morning... Today, at least I am alone and I do not have lots of work. So I can do some of my preparations. Prepare the Assignments (I will have 3 presentations of 20minutes and I start only now…)

According to the last newsletter, there is a chance that I am going to Mali. Had a look on pictures on the web when trying to find some basic information about Mali. Strange feeling. Complete different world, very exciting, hope that I will really go there, anxious that I am really going there, lots of questions,…

so much for today

No comments:

Website counter