21 August 2006

Miniplayday at the raduga center in Martekan

hallihallo,

first of all, I put some new pictures online. Have not done any these days, therefore used some of A`s (thanks!)

we went today to a children center for chechen refugees. not a lot of kids, but was anyway more a visit than a play day. Moreover, we had lots of fun.
Just for some of you: bite the snake tail, find the farmers egg, elefant ball.
For all of you: Sounds fun, doesn`t it?

trafic here is cracy. like i a video game. just that you are sitting in the car... some times you just look away... or you try to ignore the "ttttuuueeeet". they use it here for every occasion. Instead of slowing down in a small street, when you do not see what comes from rigth or left: "tttttttttttueet!" Worked out today... prove I am sitting behind my computer ;)

The guys went playing football. As I am not sure if I am very welcomed there, I enjoy having the appartment just for myself. Empty appartment! I m not walking around naked, but I could. And that is just a feeling of freedom :))My music: boxes and Ipod!!!! so genious! again many thanks, best gift for an expat!!!

In a good mood today. Think I am getting used to be in Baku (hey, I have NOT said Azerbaijan!) Start getting used to not understanding excactly what people tell me (not even sure in the very first seconds if they speak Azeri or Russian), but I m getting better. "bir, iki, uedsch, doerd, besch,..." 1,2,3,4,5,... and some other words. Well, have to admit, that today, I wanted to pay 6 "new Azeri money" (6Euros) for a melon (but big one, like on the picture!) instead of 1.2 "new Azerimoney. Hey, thats 6000 old Azeri money. With other words I got the 6!!! not too bad, but still not good enough ;) Well, little struggles, that make the day funny.

you speak Russian? if yes, that you do not have any excuse not coming visiting me!!

How is everybody? Love to get news from you, and internet connection is (Baku!) good... so if ever you wannt to chat in the late afternoon, let me know. Genevaonline??? :)

Handy here: +994502505814 but have no idea how much it costs... and an sms on the old nummer works as well

Enough for today. Have to learn some Azeri!!! or dancing through the empty (big) appartment...

kisses

No comments:

Website counter