Good evening my friends!
Miss you a lot here, but things become better. I get used to this strange country and have found a way between adaptation and staying myself. Sometimes it takes a lot of energy and a lot of “let it go”. On the other hand I am learning a lot, I have constantly the feeling of traveling and discovering a new country/culture and I meet lots of people. There is always something going on, meetings, hash run and socializing, networking, office work, teambuilding stuff, traveling,…and I am rarely alone. I miss you my friends, for moments where I do not have to explain first who I am, where I am from, what,… miss having lunch with you, going out, sitting in some nice cafe (remor, couleur et savour,…), having some old running gags,…
Hey, I wrote a lot this weekend, but did not have time to put it on my blog. Right now I would have time, but Brian uses my computer to watch a movie… I hope I can put some pictures and some blabla on the blog tomorrow in between two meetings… Tuesday we head back to Imishli, where we have still no internet, well only veeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyy sllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
Wonder how you are, what is going on in your life, what is going on in Geneva,... Hope to be in Geneva around new year, time for catching up, eating good cheese, good chocolate, drinking good wine,... and meeting lots of you in reality (and not just online or on the phone)
Goodnightkisses
m
29 October 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good to hear that you are feeling better and are enjoying your life over there. I miss you too, but it's good to hear from you and be able to follow your life on the blogg as well as through personnel emails and sms.
Keep on smiling, love, Helena
Post a Comment