07 October 2006

lazzzy afternoon in Baku

hi,
after lots of "Soko" with Sprite yesterday night and our traditional tour through Tequilajonction and Keyclub, I enjoy doing nothing today. Had a great brunch, steak sandwich on a terrasse with Brian and Alfredo. Wrote a little bit in my diary, enjoyed sun shining (here still nice, warm enough for walking around in t-shirt, but not hot anymore...). After brunch I made a small shopping tour. Shoes (like in Switzerland, too small for me), sport stuff (good size but far to expensive for Azerbaijan) and a small shop with DVD (lots of russian stuff, got превосходство борна as I have seen the fırst one. Cant be too bad :)
Furtermore I bought a "cassette" for our driver's car. His radio is not working... Some Azeri music. Hope the shopkeeper did not give me the one he can not sell to Azeris! Asked him to give me some music they typicaly play at "toy" (Weeding)
Just when I wanted to leave, the shop owner came to give me his b-card. And another guy came to show me a corner of the shop I have not seen before. He has lot of old stuff. Old books and postcards from the beginning of the last century. Before revolution stuff and lots of sovietic stuff. Nice old books with "reclama" (propaganda posters) and lots of postcards, coins,.... I had to sit down and have a look at all... after one hour (!) I was able to tell "Emil" that I had to go, but that I will come back. If any of you comes to Baku, you will have a Emil's history lesson! that s for sure!!

As we have no credit for internet at home anymore, I am right now in an internet cafe. Most of people are using the camera and are chatting/florting with some girls. Nice pictures ;)

Great to have for once an normal access to internet. Hey I have 3 (internet) windows open at the same time!!!

Lots of Baku-kisses
M

No comments:

Website counter