13 December 2006

For Antje....


Dear Antje, I know how much you love the book "Ali and Nino". You gave me a copy before I came here to Azerbaijan, which I read as a kind of preparation. It is not only a nice introduction (historical, cultural, geografical,...) but as well a beautiful love story. Thanks! I though you might like to have some pictures of the places where Ali and Nino spend their time. As mentionned in an earlier post I have been on a city tour on Saturday. Fuad is a great guide. He has many old pictures and knows a lot of stories about the peoples mentionned in the book. I found an article on internet where the tour is presented together with some pictures and passages from the book.... hope you enjoy and that we can do the tour soon in reality...
lots of love
m

PS: Some of my pictures of December are from the tour...

No comments:

Website counter