17 June 2007

beach time

The beach session has officialy started. Yesterday we went to one of the beaches. 45minutes by taxi. Some choice of different places, from free to 15 Euros. From lots of service to no at all (has notthing to do with the entrence fee you pay, though). We went to a place that I did not really like, because there was no access to the beach!!! just a huge swimming pool, loud music and lots of "high society spoil Azeri-Paris Hilton-version Youth". However, swimming was great or to be honest: soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo nice! I could have stayed forever in the water!

In the evening we went again to one of the beaches, Armuran (or something like that). Very nice place, very expensive place, have to come back during day time. 1hour by car for dancing to crap commercial music. nevertheless, we had lots of fun (good that we were a bench of people) and it was nice to spend the whole night outside. Less nice: 1 hour of driving back. As I was the only one in the group that did not care about drinking, I had to drive. Hey, my first NIVA and first time that I am driving in Azerbaijan. Was glad that the streets were empty (4-5am!). Beside that most of the streets have bad or no light, they drive completly mad here (specially on weekends)... driver licence cost a little bit more than 100 Dollar (no need to do any lessons or exams, just bribe) and killing somebody in an accident as well "just"cost money... scary!!!

Today, no sun, factor 30 is not enough... (not that bad, but still)

No comments:

Website counter