16 December 2007

lost

In a few days I am flying home. I am looking forward to see friends and familly. However, at the same time I am realising also that I like to be here. Its not just the nice weather (Europe is too cold for me in winter). I was expecting a cultural shock starting after the first 3 months. The first 3 months or lets say the first half a year in Azerbaijan was sooooo different. Though that it might just take more time until I start having enough of this place and until I am homesick. However, its the contrary. I start feeling at home, felt in love in this place that was so unrealistic in the begining. Now I start thinking about staying longer here...

December, I am wrapping up the year at work, lots of changes in the team, but I believe its for the good. Next year will be easier... Tired of all the work and looking forward to the break, even though I am afraid of the clima and cultural shock...

lots of love
Mir

No comments:

Website counter