4 days ago I woke up with some pain. was hoping that it would disappear. yesterday, it was nearly gone. This morning I had problems to get out of my bed. Hm. Went to the office (I am stuborn), went to Immigration office (after 6 month in Zambia I still dont have a work permit) and than it just got worse. Went home to relax. Could get up from the bed, once I was laying on my back. Hm felt bad, and I thought maybe I should go and see a docter. D0ctor was nice, gave me lots of drugs... and a nice neck decoration...
How do you like this:
"Warning: Exceeding the prescibed dose, together with prolonged and continuous use of this medication, may lead to dependency and addiction. This medicine may lead to drwnsiness and impaired concentration..."
or
"In the event of an overdosage, consult a doctor immediately, or take the person to a hospital directly. (...) A delay in starting treatment may meant that antidote is give too late to be effective...."
huhu, lots of toxic stuff...
Will take a lot today, hope that I relax in consequence a lot, despite all the warnings (could make me nervous) and that I feel a lot better tomorrow. Have to get up early, Michele is arriving in Zambia. Neck troubles could not have worse timing, but maybe its also sign of me needing a real break...
Beside the toxic stuff the doctor recommendate also Physio-session every morning... that doesn't sound to bad to me. Massage each morning! Well, just until we jump into a car or bus to go and see the Victora Waterfalls.
With other words, dont worry, just looks funny (I start a new fashion!?!?!) and will be over soon...
lots of love
m
No comments:
Post a Comment