wow, my last post is about the farewell cake at RTP... so much has happened in the meantime and I didnt have time at all to write... and do not have time right now... just want to let you know that I am alive :)
Hope you are fine, big hugs
M
03 October 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You're alive!!! yeah :))
Have been thinking about you, although I have been travelling the world and a bit busy lately, but been thinking to get in touch and wondering how your new job is, how your new appartment feels, if everything is going as nicely as it seemed when you were here! Plus Nuno asked about you yesterday, if I had any news and I realised that it has been ages.. so, i'm very happy to see that you seem fine and even too busy to write anything. i know that feeling - still need to update my blog with pics from beijing before it gets too late...
missing you!
Post a Comment