I am sitting still in Immensee. The workshop is over, I am tired and full of information. When the workshop started it was still summer, now the trees start to have red leaves and it is wet and ugly (no-sun) outside. I am looking forward to flight home to Zambia, after nearly 5 weeks here in Switzerland. It was great to see some of you, it was great to eat a lot of "Swiss" food (thats what they cook here at Immensee) and I also had some Sushi! ;)
Today I went to buy some things that I cant get in Zambia: quality knifes, swiss chocolate and nice teas (Yogi-stuff). Walked through the "Hohlegasse", the one mentionned in "Wilhelm Tell". Its a nice walk, just behind Immensee, going down to Küssnacht (where I went for shopping). Tomorrow, some more work, and in the evening a last dinner with some old friends whom I havent seen for a long time. Friday, buying on the way to the airport a few more things and than I am off...
big hug
m
16 September 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
But today it's sunny and warm and a beautiful indian summer day! At least in Geneva. Understand that you miss your home after 5 weeks away, but know that you will be severely missed here! You already are actually. Have a good flight back, will try to catch you this afternoon before you go off for dinner. Puss
Post a Comment