big baby, thats all I know for sure. Somewhere between the 31 and 34 week, the Dr is not sure. Well, according to my friend's calculation, its the 34th week. wow, that would mean only 6 left. I am not sure if I am excited, or scared. Both is the truth. We bought some baby stuff last weekend, made things so real, and I realised that I haven't yet really realised, despite all the kicks and movements in my belly. Girl or boy? oh, I am so happy that I do not know. M, P and L didnt want to know, and as myself I was not so sure, I followed their wish. Now I am happy. "It" is just a big baby, thats all we know. Oh, the head is down now, which is good, should not turn around anymore! Baby's heartbeat was 145 today, went for the normal check up today. yeah, baby baby baby...
Beside that work work work. Most of the "big" things are done. the guesthouse doesnt exist anymore, we have a new office (still a mess though), meeting with all volunteers took place, visit from Switzerland was here,... so I only have to finish this and that and than go on leave. Dont know when I had the last time a leave that was beyond 2 weeks. Looking forward to!!!
what else, my car has a "big" problem, and it will take them at least 2-3 days until they have fixed it. That is a big problem for me, than without a car, live is complicated! Well, might work from home, or rely on M, but hm, loosing mobility when you are used to it... well, well, only 2-3 days
I am also "big time" forgetting things. My favorite thing to forget at the moment, is my phone. Not practical if you are used to coordinate family, work,... by phone. Maybe time to reduce the mobile dependancy :)
A big "bumm" happened also this morning. I waited in line, at the red lights, when a car bushed into my car. Good that he was slow!!! He wanted to bypass me on the right, to turn right, and had underestimated his car!!! Stupid! Nothing worth mentionning happened to my car. His car had lights broken, and unlucky him, a police officer passed by on a motorbike. I was able to explain to the police officer, that I had an appointment at the clinic (check up) and that my car was not damaged (and me fine). After a few hesitation, it was ok for him that I left, but the poor chinese guy, who only was able to say "sorry, sorry, my mistake, person coming soon" had to follow the police officer to the police station. well, I hope big time that the person he had called came indeed soon, because otherwise they will probably charge him (risky driving or so) big time...
haha, just noticed that the baby has a hickup, oh poor little thing :) shall I drink some water?? I have big time no clue!
oh and before I forget, when going out to get some lunch an hour ago, I realised that I am walking now like a "duck" and in the window of a shop I saw a "duck". Big belly! :)
and soon I will not manage to write any more. Forgot how to write pae, pea, py ?? (thats what I had for lunch!), or nearly wrote job instead of shop... huhu :) when will big become bick or beeg?? ohoh, I am stupid!
so lots of big hugs to all of you
M
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You're crazy!!!!!!! :D
Thanks for putting a big smile on my face!
Good to hear that you and the baby are doing well, the BIG baby that is. 6 weeks means less than 1.5 months!! wow! that's quite soon. So exciting! I am looking forward to the first pictures (wish I could be there of course, but second best are pictures, or hmmm perhaps third, as second best would be to skype!).
Forgetting things is supposedly very normal when pregnant, and should get worse before it gets better - worse during the rest of the pregnancy, and a lot worse once you become a 'milk machine' :)
So I guess my suggestions is being followed for a few days, as with no car, you have to stay at home! ;)) Or 'duck' around the garden ;)
Cool that you soon go on maternity leave!! And soon after with a small big baby in your arms! Ohhhh my mimsi duck hippo, I'm so so happy for you! Love!
Post a Comment