21 June 2010

coucou!

Blackouts hit entire country (Saturday Post, June 19, 2010)

Yeah, that was last Friday, when I drove to the office to do lots of emailing... haha, looks like I am supposed to do NOTHING, but I find it sooooo difficult. Waiting is just not my favorit activity. Ha, it is not an activity in itself anyway, so... Well, I managed to take off most of last week. Read more than 2000 pages (4 books), slept well, went to the plot to water "my" trees (dry season here) and didnt do a lot beside that. Whenever I wanted to go online, internet did not work.... but today (at least now now) it does.

The kid is late or not, depending on who you ask. If you look in that "book" that I have to bring to the clinic at every consultation, I am in the 36th week since 5 weeks now. Hm!? Anyway, the kid will come - inshalla - or when it wants.

So much from this side of the world.
big hug, hope you are all well, and lots of love
M

No comments:

Website counter