Azerbaijan, Zambia,... I needed a place to put my thoughts, to share experiences, to keep in touch with friends and family, an alternative to mass emails,... with other words a blog...
Auntie Helena must say that little angel Tim must be one of the most beautiful children ever born!!! I just LOVE the 2 pictures in the middle in his grey sweater with that beautiful completely awsome smile :D
And so good to see that his mother is looking more beaitful than ever - hapiness coming out of every poor!
1 comment:
Auntie Helena must say that little angel Tim must be one of the most beautiful children ever born!!! I just LOVE the 2 pictures in the middle in his grey sweater with that beautiful completely awsome smile :D
And so good to see that his mother is looking more beaitful than ever - hapiness coming out of every poor!
Missing you!
Post a Comment