Just wanted to let you know that my thoughs and questions are sometimes written in a very temporay mood, that I do not take time to read through my posts a second time (I know I should, at least for spelling but its just a blog, just some stupid thoughs of mine) and that in general I am fine. As you know I am just a little bit too emotional and let myself get carried away from times to times by a big wave of some emotion, but so far I always found back on my surf board and to the beach. So I hope I have made things clear: I am fine!!! things are different than expected, we have lots of work and sometimes we wish we could finally start the real work and sometimes everything does not make really sense, but I am fine!!!
:)
Please do not worry, things could be worse and I am really fine :)))
22 September 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment