Another KO. I am stitting here and write for my blog, but actually I am just KO one more time. As I am not sure if I will have time in the next days, I force myself to put on paper the last 3-4 days…
Today we went to join the Baku “Hasch-group”. They meet regulary and go running. Its more socializing event, not so much about running I was told. Well, was fun, but more than 5km and lots of running therefore… A group had but some flashs on the floor, which we had to find and follow (if you see a sign you have to scream "on on"). The thing went right through a very poor part of Baku.
Huetten, Vorhoefe von ein paar Familien, Sovietunionsblocke, alte stillgelegte grosse Fabriken mit zerschlagenen Fenstern, staubig und dreckige Hinterhoefe, Verkehrsreiche Strassen und Kreuzungen, kleiner Parks (oder?), Abfallhalden,.... hab innerst kuerzester Zeit die Orientierung verloren. Ueberall Kids die uns nachgelaufen sind und Dinge gerufen haben. Leute die uns angestarrt haben, Maenner die irgendwelche Bemerkungen machten (zum Glueck verstehe ich noch kein Wort Azeri oder Russisch),... spannend aber anstrengend. War nach Freitag auch nicht wirklich fit, bin also grosse Strechen alleine gewandert. Nicht immer angenehm, aber spannend. Als letzte angekommen, aber waren alle mit wasser und bier trinken beschaeftigt. Danach wurde ein Kreis gemacht, alle mussten mal in die Mitte stehen (Grunde finden sich leicht), ich als Neuankommling, und nach einem tollen Song (echt doof) musste man dann bier die Kelle runter giessen. Ich hab auf mein Insistieren hin Wasser bekommen. Naja, das rennen find ich nicht schlecht. Weiss nicht ob ich wieder in Baku (luft ist einfach zu schlecht) mitmachen werde. Ausserdem hab ich Muehe mit dem Gruppengejohle. Einfach nicht ganz mein Ding.
Lustig (weil total deplaziert!) hingegen fand ich dass anschliessende Bowling und Iceskating (gratis fuer uns Hascher). Iceskating in Baku. Strange thing to do. We have made of course some pictures. Was lots of fun. But now I feel every muscle… and I am very sorry for all the German, just too tired. Pls forgive me, specially my dearest sweedish friend. I will try to translate it for you one day. Maybe sweet (but not sweedish) sugar daddy can help you as well to understand some of it (never too tired for bad jokes and spelling mistakes) I promised to tell you how the trip to Imishli went, and now all is in German. sorry
Lots of kisses to all of you
M
PS: thats what I wrote yesterday, and than I was to tired to put it online... "K.O." seems to be a good summary of the last days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hmmmmm all in German, now i don't know how everything's been :(
but being called "my dearest swedish friend" kind of makes up for it ;))) so of course i forgive you - but i still want to know how everything is!!!
pusss
lets phone one of this days, because right now I am just happy if I do not have to think... pusss
Post a Comment