17 November 2006

friday but off

hey hello
sitting an internet cafe in the middle of Baku with a strong hangover. But it feels great. have decided , as I have to live in this country for a while, to shake a little bit the place. Last weeks party was great. Our flat looked of course really bad the next day. Amazing how many bottles ~30 people can empty... felt like being somewhere home, where friends meet, have some drinks, dance and just have fun. Was so much fun that Claudia decided to do as well a party. She is already one year here and we had last night great time at here place. I start loving this country :)
had this week two full day workshops with teachers and people from NGOs. Both days around 25 people and all of them were just great. I made them do all kind of games, we looked sometimes quiet strange (i.e. with pink bean bags on our heads!) but "mirical" (hehe!) everybody participated and we had lots of fun. strange but true.
with other words my life here becomes more and more like I want it to be. Great job, travelling and good party time with lots of dancing and nice people. Of course with the usual stupid miriam "now or never" actions...
With other words nothing has changed. I am the same, my life is pretty much the same, with the big difference that right now I can not sit and drink tea with one of my lovely geneva friends and speak about my "stupid now or never actions". The question is: Russia or America?
When are you coming to azerbaijan???
today is a national holiday, and therefore I can enjoy my hangover...
hangoverkisses and smiles
m

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Soon I hope!

America or non since the Iran and Russia are both occupied... ;)

Website counter