the days are going to fast here! And since my last post on this blog lots of things happend, so now I dont know where to start with. Hm, have been in the Opera for "Swan lake" with a Russian ballet star (dont ask me names, I dont know such things), went to a party at Claudia's place and ended up with some friends dancing in our flat after my first boxing lesson in Fizuli street. Hey, I had to appologize for hitting him fully in his jaw (coldcocked!!!!). I think I should start a new career! what else? I rediscovered norah jones, that too much vodka is really bad, that mood volcanos are specially moody when it's raining, that some french guys I met in the conversation classes at the french center in Baku came all the way to Azerbaijan by hitchhiking, that my computer believes that "hikhicking" should be corrected with "picnicking", that a microavtobus from Imishli to Baku takes 4 and a half hours and cost only 3 Euros (3 new manat), got addopted by our new houseowners,.... well enough for today, need a shower and some food...
kisses
Miriam
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment