I had the appartment just for myself this weekend. Enjoyed therefore staying at home and doing nothing last. Saturday night so what?! Great documentary on "Arte" and a long undisturbed sleepin today. Yesterday it was raining all day. my feets were swimming in my shoes! Nevertheless I went with the two french guys, Eric and Mathieu, to watch a rock concert. Hey, it felt a little bit like being at the "usine" in Geneva. Well a lot smaller and most people were more than 10 years younger, but it was good to see that there are some other stuff going on in Baku than the cheap electro-pop which is here just over the top. Good to see another place than cheap nightclups and too expensive expat pubs! Music was grap though...
So, have to hurry up, I am going to play billiard with Kristina in a billiard center. Its just for "gentlements", but who cares? Revolutions have to start somehow ;)
we have been there before, and beside some guys coming over with the aim to explain us the game (thanks no need) and some drinks we did not have to pay for (thanks thats a lot better) we nearly could play without being disturbed. well, lots of looks and lots of smoke, but the table was ours for nearly 3 hours. In the pubs, people always write their name on a blackboard and the winner is playing the next person on the list. Meaning you have to win if you want to play more than one game... I play like if I need glasses...
Wish you a beautiful sunday evening!
m
03 December 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment