yupppiiii, found a place where I can eat "hot chocolate cake". Life here in Azerbaijan is suddently not that strange anymore. hihi, all I need to feel home is a place where I can go and have nice food and hot chocolate cake! In Geneva it's the "Oleole", in Baku it's the "Noname". Not sure though if I will find any place in Imishli ;) maybe I have to show our landlady how to make chocolate cake... well now I am not sure if I have to move one day back to Switzerland, Baku seems to be ok. haha, it's monday and I am slowly but surely going nuts, maybe too much adaption is just not mentaly healthy. did I just wrote that I could stay (forever????) in Azerbaijan since they have hot chocolate cake???? hey, you better come and visit me and try that chocolate cake before you make any judgements!
Got some comments, that I do not write a lot about my work on this blog. First of all RTP told us that they are not very happy about people vanning on their blog about work or RTP. Second reason: once I m done with work, I am just happy to think about something else. Work and privat live are anyway a lot too much mixed up here. however we are working on a nice "highlights report" which I will of course share with you soon . Hope I find out how I can include some of the pictures directly on the blog.
So now back to work. Monthly Report and preparation of this week workshops (2!).
lots of love
m
04 December 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment