07 November 2006

let it go

"let it go" is not the same thing like like "let it be". however you can use the same melody and than you more or less know what I am singing these days. Let it go, is probably the big lesson I m learning here in Azerbaijan. Not trying to control everything, trusting the others in the team, people I meet, and live in general. Things are and will be fine. Sounds great doesn t it? well, for me its a daily fight with myself :) let it go...

Its great to have a few days off. I am doing just nothing beside sleeping a lot, having a look at pictures, watching tv, eating what is left in the frige and staying in the bed all day. ok, I read my emails, wrote a report, left a note on my blog and I plan to go for dinner (sushi?!) tonight, but that is just no program. no travelling, no meetings, no workshop, no "nice to meet you", no decision taking, no alarm clock (most important), no shopping,... :)
sounds like I m sick!!! well, no, actually I am really fine and enjoy my days off. Therefore, I shut down right now my computer as well :)

lots of lovely wishes for all my friends
miriam

No comments:

Website counter