17 December 2006

crazy!

if things have to be really exactly like this, than life is crazy! or is it just me who is crazy? or I am just to stupid when I believe that there is some sense behind all that. because right now things really do not make sense at all. crazy, but kind of wonderful, intensive and interesting as well.

sweet dreams!
m


Ps: the zoo here in Baku is the most depressing thing I have seen so far in Azerbaijan! I need some people volunteering for a kind of "free willy" action...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi sweets, one second everything is "up" and the next it's all "crazy"!!! guess life is full of changes ;))

have you left for germany yet? tried to send you a sms but it's not going through....

so looking forward to see you on the 31st - i'm sure we'll have a great time, whatever we end up doing :)))

miss you! lol helena

Anonymous said...

I m still in AZ until Friday morning. Than you can reach me again under my swiss mobile number (jupiiie). yep life is full of changes and somehow completly out of controle... good that crazy is not the opposite of "up"
:)
did you get my sms? what are your flight details again???

how many days to until crazy party time in Geneva???

hugs and lol
m

Website counter