20 December 2006

making order

the theme of these days: making order
well its end of the year, vacations are approaching... so lots of things to finish before I take a plane and go 'home". weekly and monthly reports, tracking system (we have to track all activities of our coaches...), preparing next year, apartments situation, people leaving Azerbaijan for good farewells, some clarifications ("no, I m not going to stay forever in Azerbaijan! No, I do not want to get married in Azerbaijan! ..."), packing and some usual last minute Christmas running around (I am too stupid for planning things in advance).
so, if you see anything on this blog that should be added, deleted,... let me know
;)

out of issue, but nevermind. went to the cinema yesterday. don t now the title of the movie as it was in russian. Jude Law (hey I know his name!!!???) was one of the actors and Kate Wsomething (the one from titanic and some others of course (those names I forgot of course). Nice movie, even in Russian. However I did not want to write about the movie (have to see it first in English) but about the experience of going to the movies itself. Speaking for hours at the phone and smoking seems to be a normal thing here. grrrr! The room it self was nice and old. My chair was moving, I actually was not sure if it was broken or not... I was wondering if before the room was a theater, there must have been once a big lusters. the decoration on the ceiling is still there... with other words, I finally have been watching a movie. As some of you know, thats something I really miss here. DVDs on my laptop is just not the same (specially as the copies are sometimes so bad that the program is "not responding" all the time). Great place to improve my Russian, but not really comfortable... :(

well, enough for today, need some sleep, I m soooooooooooooooooo tired. seems that my brain needs some time to make order on the "subconscious" (hm, how do you write that in English???) level as well.

hope you have a not too stress full end-of-the-year-and-nearly-Christmas time!
hugs
m

No comments:

Website counter