Well, question of taste, not sure if I would call lots of mud nice. Well actually the mud volcanos are amazing, strange,... but I would summarize all that rater with "interesting" than "nice".
here my weeked in short:
Fire temple, Castle, fire field and mud volcanos on Saturday (Thanks Claudia for driving us!!!).
At the fire field we (Claudia, Andrew, Caroline and me) meet some Germans. Two of them were speaking about their plans for Sunday. I just asked if there was place left in the car for me...
We had a wonderful day today. Leaving Baku at 9am and back at 7pm!!! Hartmut Mueller (biologist and well known for his pictures of animals) tooked us (another biologist who works in Georgia and me) to the South to a natur reserve. on the way we stoped at some other mud volcanos and we already saw some animals. Gazellen, Adler, Sandflughuehner und viele weiter Voegel. Hm, sorry too tired right now. well in short, lots of beautiful birds (I got private biology lessons) and lots of mud volcanos.
I have made of course some pictures, hope I find time to upload them in the coming days...
In the meantime I wish you a nice evening (for those who are some hours behind us) or a good night (for those that are some hours in front of us).
lots of love
M
No comments:
Post a Comment