07 April 2007

Happy Easter. Froehliches Osterfest. Joyeuse pâques.


Lots of work here, but things go slowly better. Feels like spring is coming not only outside but as well at work. Days get warmer, on the way to Imishli there are a little bit more colors now (not just dusty grey). Little bit of rose and green. Workshops are starting, schedules take shape and things get done. Michael arrived at the right moment and brings in good and necessary new energy. While I continue working mainly in Imishli, with very motivated Madat, Michael is working with Arzu and Elnur in Baku and Sumgayit. Working with Madat is great. Well, in the meantime he might regret a little bit that he told me to make him busy… J

Beside that, not a lot of things have changed here. Weekends look most of times the same. Well more and more work on the weekend. One reason why I did not have time to write more about the wonderful days in Georgia. Lots of thinking as well about what I am going to do in August. I think I wrote already that I might do a second year with RTP. Not that sure anymore. Actually I am not sure what I want. Living abroad or at home? There are good arguments for both. Maybe I just should try to apply at different places and see what works. With other words if you see a job that could fit me or where I could fit, let me know…

Too much thinking, little bit sad, will write another time more…

Lots of love
M

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

big kisses from geneva and don't be sad sweety we all love you dearly !!!

Website counter