hm, no internet in Imishli and right now no internet at the flat in Baku either. difficult to keep the blog updated... but I am still alive.
lots of work, things go well in Imishli. Found a friend, Kama, we hang out once a week. She is Azeri, 31 years old, single and works for WFP. Nice to have a local friend and to see how life would be if I would life all the time (or forever) in Imishli. Ok, she is not from Imishli and she is not 100% typical for an Azeri girl. hey, she is not married yet!!! great!!! we have lots of fun, as my Azeri is not worth to be mention and her English still allows a lot of funny misunderstandings. we met as she was looking for an opportunity to practice her English...
what else, got an email from RTP proposing Liberia or Rwanda. Hm, think have to mention again that I would prefere working in Asia than in Africa... and help, I am not sure if I am strong enough for Liberia or Rwanda. What do you think? would you accept in this destinations???
beside that, not lots happening. missing you my friends. would be great to have the possibility to go for coffee (or something else) and spend time together instead alone in front of the computer.
lots of hugs
Miriam
21 April 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment