19 July 2007

Triumvirat

hi, this is my 100st post on this blog! wow, hard to believe! hm. what to write? Should be something more important than "various stuff" (c title of last blog). hm. ok, what about that:

Let me tell you about the best "thing" that has happen to me here in Azerbaijan: the "Triumvirat" .
Or in other words: meeting Ella and Claudia
Claudia; I met her at my very first Hash (I think there is a picture somewhere in the August photo folder!). My first though: Hey, there are not only oil workers in this country! Hey, Hash is maybe not a bad thing ( It was my first and last Hash were I was running! 10km is just a little bit too much for me. I am now an official walker!) and: Hurray, somebody I can speak German with! Actually we rarely speak German, as our dear friend Ella is too lazy to take German lessons :)

Ella, I met through Ali. While walking down the street, Ali suddenly screamed "Ella", and there she was: Freshly in Baku, not knowing yet where to find a dry cleaner and nevertheless, she found our flat in the evening and came to the party (see post and pics from Nov. 2006!). Ella and Claudia had met before at the Hash, but actually started speaking together that evening at our party!

Since, we met many times . Claudia actually is responsible for getting me out of Baku and for many of the amazing trips I wrote about on this blog (mud volcanoes, Bazar Dusu,... to mention just 2 highlights). In the meantime, Ella even accepted me as a flatmate! And now, they are responsible for me continuing making pictures where ever I go... and for the hours my friends have to look at all the pictures (this is a warning!)... and for me not wanting to think about leaving soon Azerbaijan...

I don't know what I would have become in Azerbaijan without Claudia and Ella! So post #100 on this blog is a good moment to say:

Thanks!
You are the best thing that has happen to me in Azerbaijan!
Love you!

lots of love to all of you, where ever you are, what ever you are doing right now.
mir

No comments:

Website counter