Zambia!
Yesterday, I nearly missed my flight in Geneva (the flight was at 17:15 and not 18:15).
Could not really sleep during the 10hours flight from London to Zambia, too many thoughs...
and this morning, nobody at the airport. After a while, I thought that something is strange. I went changing money for making a phone call (got ripped of like never before in my life) and did in return not get charged for the phone call (seems that the exchange guy had a little bit a bad conscience...)
From the airport to the house where I will be living the coming two month, my first impressions. Right now, the hot season starts, vegetation is kind of suffering (threes loose leaves) but at the same time, many of the trees have flowers... Beautiful!!!
The house is nice, lots of space and I slept well the 2 hours...
lunch: my first national dish. no forks, no knives,... I think I did not too bad...
have to go, end of the office day, Paul is waiting and I am not able yet to find home alone...
lots of hugs, more soon
mir
04 September 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hello my sweetie darling :)
glad to read that everything went well (more or less) and that you have arrived safely in your new home! new flowers sounds wonderful and quite a difference to the beginning of autumn here in geneva today with 13° brrrrr but at least the sun was out.
already miss you but am so happy that i got to spend some of your 3 weeks here with you! you already know my feelings about friends departures, but then again what can i say, my friends probably think the same thing about my departure sooooo
came looking at your blog today to see if you finally tried the baku option - did they refuse your african tickets? ;))
enjoy life and remember that there are lots of people who love you because you are great, one of the best actually!!!!
ps. post your address since i have something i need to send. thx
Post a Comment