set a hash yesterday!!! but have no time now to tell you more. We are leaving for the project in the North now (I got up at 5am!!!) and I will only be back in a week...
have a nice week!
Mir
08 September 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Azerbaijan, Zambia,... I needed a place to put my thoughts, to share experiences, to keep in touch with friends and family, an alternative to mass emails,... with other words a blog...
1 comment:
Hi honey,
This is a comment just to let you know that I actually did check out your blogg (I do that frequently now) and wrote down your numbers. We set the hash yesterday at the Mud Volcanoes and EVERYBODY LOVED IT. It was nice. We had cooked lots of muffins and cookies and brought watermelon. It was a hot hash but quite a ncie day.
Love
Ella
Post a Comment