For some reason I do not have access to my email account today. For some reason, the RTP car is not doing at all what I want and for some reason I can not find the button to put the alarm off. Well no noise anymore, but for some reason the lights go on and off and I can't stop it. For some reason I can't start the engin anymore. Joe (Country Manager) promissed to come and help me out, but for some reason, I am waiting for more than an hour. For some reason I did not have breakfast before coming to get the car. What was the reason that I go up early this morning???
Oh, I wanted to get the car, have breakfast on the way home, buy some other stuff before shops close, get another quotation for a bed (there is still no funiture in the new house), get some money to pay the cleaning lady - Margeret (because for some reason I never get money for her at time) and than move all my stuff to the new house. Well, sounds like a good plan, sounds like a perfect sunday (???), but hey I am sitting right now in the office and I am hungry. Can I leave the car in the middle of the yard (for some reason there was no problem to get it started first. Just at the moment when I really wanted to take off, the car decided differently.
Joe is probably coming only after the service at the church, Doreen can not come as she gets her hair done and Moses our driver has taken off for vacation (and for some reason we have nobody replacing him)
Grrr, I should never try to do things without breakfast. I am very unpleasent when I am hungry. Ok, have to think about how and where I can get some food. Shall I leave the car where it is and take the bike? hm, cant do all the stuff I need to do with a bike. oh, I hear a car. Joe is coming! Hurray!!!
lol
Mirr
28 October 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment