31 January 2008

rain

Its raining
raining so strongly that I can hear the lyrics of the song that is playing
I turn off music and light and I listen to the rain
Its incredible loud
only thing I can do is to run to the door and have a look outside
the rain is too strong I have to close the door
so I run through the house to express my joy
its raining

I dont like rain in general and it is raining far too much here in Zambia at the moment (more than normally in rainy season. Consequence of what, climat change?)
Fields are destroid, people died in the southern province, villages are cut from the rest of the country, power goes off and on, even here in Kabulonga (rich part of Lusaka)
The security guard in his little shelter is for sure not enjoying the rain
People in the compound probably have lots of problems when it is raining like this
I am tired of all this rain
But right now, this evening, it was so strong, so beautiful...

lol

No comments:

Website counter