what makes my laugh...
Last night while a meditation on unconditional love, there was a strange noise in my room. So I turned on the light and discovered a big -BIG- spider climping up the mosquito net.
"But you, I don't like you!" So much about my unconditional love meditation...
Today, I am entering data from the participatory monitoring (nice name for lists of attendance). One of the coaches from a village in the middle of the Bush has the greatest writting ever! Can you find out what the following activities are about?
- fiscol stoeeches
- beybeel g/soccer
- praybe
- freezbee
- forenelly mofch
- Play day searches
- strechy and some active
Oh, sweet! my favorite one is the "fiscol stoeeches", meaning "physical streching". However, I wonder what that means in reality. Did the coach for 4 (!!) hours do streching with the kids???
Beybeel soccer, I translated as Mini football
Praybe and forenelly mofch, I have to admit, I don't know! Any ideas!
hug
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
No ideas as i got stuck on an image from higher up in your mail... a spider so big that it makes noise????? ok, my spiderfobia just grew a bit ;)
I think they make noise because they are hunting spiders, meaning they dont do a web, but they run & jumb to catch their "food". But yes it was big, and yes I didnt like it. Good that I dont have spiderfobia!!! I would have been not laughing at all!
Post a Comment