Have I wrote a Post about Siavonga, where we spend Easter this year? I am not sure. But that is where I am heading tomorrow. Have organised a workshop for all the "BMI experts" and their Partner Organisation representative. It is the first time that to the bi-annual-BMI meeting the representative of the Organisations we work with are also invited. I plan to have next year one with them and one without. But lets first see how it goes this year! I am a little bit nervous... and just cross fingers that everybody is behaving well. you never know with human beings!!! ;)
We had a nice day today. Kalimba farm. Krok-meat, fishing and swimming, and hanging around. A quite relaxed moment before the workshop week. We had some rain drops out at Kalimba Farm. First time this dry season. Back at home, we discovered that there was probably heavy rains in Lusaka. Fresh rain-smell air. Nice!!! The workshop will be on a houseboat, a little bit of fresh air, is not bad...
Today I am greatful. For my life, for my work, for the people that I have met and that I can call friends, for family, for futur plans,... thanks! Thanks God.
big hug and lots of love where ever you are and what ever you do!
Mir
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
totally loved that post
Post a Comment