03 April 2010

Happy Easter!

Hi there, how are you?
Here things are fine, today I am relaxing. No program in the morning. Just sleeping in. Well woke up an hour ago, but now I am still in bed from where I am writing to you. the little one is happy "knocking - kicking-turning". Was running/driving too much in the last days, we both enjoy today....
AC and her father have arrived, went and came back already from Livingstone. Enjoying Zambia. AC went this morning with the kids to church. Her father is reading about Zambian history. The house is nice quite! This afternoon we might go to see the crocs (and eat some) at Kalimba farm. Maybe I will remain at home.

Tomorow we plan to go to Kafue National park. Just for one night, back on Monday. Kids have to go to school on Tuesday, and toooooo much work is waiting for me. Beatrice from BMI, the other visit, went by herself to Mpanshya. I hope she manages the project visits and meetings there without me. I wouldnt mind to drive to Mpanshya, just a 2 hours drive, but I am happy about sleeping at home. The own bed...

Got some chocolate eggs and other stuff for tomorow. Hehe, might be hiding it around the tent in Kafue National Park. The kids here do not know the tradition, but hey, believe me, they will like the chocolate ;)

Big hug
m

1 comment:

la fée verte said...

Hi lovely, I'm fine thank you for asking :D

Came back from a 4-day road trip to Alsace, with stops in Estavayer-le-Lac (next to Lac de Neuchâtel)and Basel on the way to Colmar on Friday. Saturday was mostly spent in Colmar walking around this very cute city, with lunch in 'Petite Venice'. Then we drove to a village called Kayserberg, 'climbed' the old castle there and tried some nice wine. Back in the car we drove up to a huge red castle called Haute Koenigsberg, and then back down throw another beautiful small village called Bergheim.

On Sunday we rented bikes and went off under a mixed sky of sunshine, clouds and rain. We drove through several villages, the most beautiful being one called Turkheim, until we reached the village Münster about 20km away from Colmar. There we enjoyed a lovely lunch, gazed at the 10 or so huge storks that had created their nests on top of some old buildings, and then tried to outrun a big gray rainfilled cloud on our way back to another super nice village, where a lot of the best wine comes from, called Eguisheim.

Yesterday was spent in Strasbourg, before hitting the road back to Geneva.

HAPPY EASTER my friend!!! Take it easy and enjoy the kicks :)

puss puss

Website counter