28 October 2007

Impressions from the workshop in Chikumbi

The workshop in Chikumbi was two weeks before I went all the way to the North and the workshop was at the same time as the meetings with our regional director. Easy, you split into two and attend both... well, workshop is more important in my opinion. Actually I was not facilitating this time. "just" observing the facilitators. Coach Trainers need 6 sucessful evaluation of sessions before we certifie them. There are 7 Coach Trainers in Lusaka. 6 x 7 = many sessions to evaluate, many feedbacks,... Tomorrow another workshop starts. This time in Kamanga. Full day of evaluation, one session after another... and at the same time I should go and buy funiture for this house. At the moment the house is empty. I can sleep on the ground, I do not care (well as long it is just a few days). However, Doreen, Tinta (her daugther who is finally not afraid anymore of my skin, but crys when I leave the house),... need as well a place to stay... Hm, I just split in two again. I am getting used to it! Back to Chikumbi. That how it looks from a "hill"






and that's the community / RTP center.




next to the roundale is a bigger building. Thats normally the community school. School was closed because of the workshop!











and that are the participants of the workshop after a full week. From 8 -17hours every day! Kelvin and Cathrine, who facilitated the full week (with some help of others on Monday and Thursday) were sooo tired but as well so happy. The participants gave them really nice feedbacks in the last session. They have received both a poster (and they hold it on the picture).







and that's just one of many nice moments:









No comments:

Website counter