Just had some dry meat. dog, beef,..? who knows? who cares? it was salty, strange, interesting and you want to eat more when you finish the piece you have. That's what I just ate in the car on the way back "home". Home feels a little bit like a prison. Its just too close to the office and the wall around is high. In addition without a car it is difficult to get out of Kabalonga.
Difficult day today. The 70% functional team member, the one that was running the project in Lusaka has resigned. I was told that one of the guys I am working with is madly in love with me (no no no chance! I hate that!). One of our Coach Trainers did not attend the meeting today, as she has malaria (and she lives outside Lusaka and I am not sure if she found anti malaria pills). Another coach trainer, the one that facilitated the workshop last week, just came back today from a funeral. His niece, 13 years old died (I did not dare to ask why).
I stopped working when it was too late for Basketball. So I went running. It was raining but I just needed to move. Back home, I felt better. Until on of the staff members knocked at the door and came in without even a second. he needed the key for the office. Did not say hello or anything. Is the house an extension of the office?
So I imposed myself when Doreen went out. Went with her, a "friend" and her sister to a bar a little bit outside Lusaka. I know the place from outside, its on the way to Chikumbi. Lots of mosquitoes (at least 4 bit me), a little bit of Chivas, starring at the billiard table (but did not dare to ask if I can play, the guys did not look friendly) and some sms that I should maybe not sent. Jason & Michael, when do you send me that function for my phone that prevents me to send out this kind of sms???
Well, maybe I should not write on my blog either. However, I did not write yesterday, and I know that at least one person is checking my blog tomorrow morning. So: good morning!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Miss you much, wish you were here today.
lol
Mirr
07 November 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment