Azerbaijan, Zambia,... I needed a place to put my thoughts, to share experiences, to keep in touch with friends and family, an alternative to mass emails,... with other words a blog...
Yeah a hippo picture!!!! Although the hippo is still a very small hippo :D
You are looking beautiful my dearest Mims, just beautiful!! Hippo'ism suits you very well :D
Looks like a comfortable spot that you have found on the picture, although a bit chocking to see that you have summer (I know that Zambia is in the Southern hemisphere, but still) since spring has just started to show it's head here...
I hope that AC takes some more hippo pics as well and that I get to see them!! As for her going down there, hmmmprf, I'm just a tiny bit envious... But happy for you two!
I miss you my mimsi! Keep on the updates, please! puss
1 comment:
Yeah a hippo picture!!!! Although the hippo is still a very small hippo :D
You are looking beautiful my dearest Mims, just beautiful!! Hippo'ism suits you very well :D
Looks like a comfortable spot that you have found on the picture, although a bit chocking to see that you have summer (I know that Zambia is in the Southern hemisphere, but still) since spring has just started to show it's head here...
I hope that AC takes some more hippo pics as well and that I get to see them!! As for her going down there, hmmmprf, I'm just a tiny bit envious... But happy for you two!
I miss you my mimsi! Keep on the updates, please! puss
Post a Comment